I haven’t necessarily had a busy few days, however my mind has been pretty preoccupied with the wedding stuff so blogging has been an after thought. Either way it has been a very positive few days! Even with the feeling of boredom at times.
1. Me and my other half Dan have started to practice making our wedding cake! Result? First attempt of wedding cake was NOMMY. I will add pictures once we have had a few more practices!
2. One of my work friends came over for tea and cake! 🙂 we had a good ol catch up as it’s very hard to do so at work as it’s always so hectic 🙂
3. I’ve started on my postbox for the wedding 😀 still needs a few tweaks but it’s getting there 😀
4. Me and Dan went for lunch whilst shopping today near us. It was good and was great to have a change of scenery and just chat.
5. Last night we were routing through Netflix for a film and this really tickled us.
Also watched the film salmon fishing in the Yemen and a particular part caught us of guard so much that we were laughing uncontrollably whilst we still had cake in our mouths. Lovely.
6. We got a second hand corner sofa from the charity shop round the corner 😀 we are in need of a bigger sofa so we got one for a good price. It arrives on Tuesday 😀 so we can veg out and be lazy on a bigger sofa soon :p.
7. Putting together plans for when we go to the lake district. So excited! One more week 🙂
So far, doing this positive challenge has helped me point out positive things going on in my life. Even if they may seem small and not necessarily something you would call a positive experience, it is still good to put it down. There are alot more positives going on in your life if you allow it, instead of dwelling on one or two negatives :).
My friend is going through a bad bout of depression so hopefully I can help her tonight, with girly films, junk food and cuddles 🙂 and also her little present surprise 😀
Happy blogging 💜