It has been a bit of a lazy day today, however it has been a bit productive.
1. I had a nice long shower! I used my favourite shower gel that smells of those banana foam sweets, so when I got out of the shower I smelled yummy! 😀
2. I rearranged my crafts room, so it is a bit more organised. I always feel more positive when I have organised 🙂
3. I did the washing up. This is ultimately my least favourite choir however I did it whilst listening to heavy metal music. It definately made the choir less rubbish! Especially when I was headbanging around the kitchen.
4. Me and my other half are planning a week away in the lake district. We are going back to the place he asked me to marry him 🙂
5. We had a cheeky takeaway 😉 chicken and chips. From what we consider our favourite takeaway now that we’ve moved to a different city. NOM.
Hope your all having a great day/evening 🙂