It has been a good two days.
1. I got to spend a bit more time with my friend Aimz yesterday. We talked about wedding stuff, general and also the potential to join this blog!
2. I made pancakes with cacao added in with some banana and honey on top. YUMMY.
3. Even though this may be of no interest, I got myself an office chair from a charity shop around the corner. It was only £5 which was a bargain! It means I can sit in comfort whilst I work on the wedding decorations/ teaching portfolio and other craftyness.
I think I must of looked a bit daft though rolling it back home. I maybe should of sat in it and zoomed back. 😁
4. I made some yummy tea for me and the other half- using home grown potatoes from the allotment my other half goes to. Bangers and mash!
5. Watched Game of thrones- EPIC
6. It was very strange not having to wake up for work! So was able to go at my own pace today. Although it was a lazy day! 😎
Happy blogging ❤